Blog Update - New Tidings


I recently started a full time employment with several hours of transport, so I probably will not have anywhere near as much time as I used to as student and while searching for employment. Is this then the time where I'll have to admit I can no longer keep up the pace of three updates a week?

Not necessarily so. I mean, I really don't know. Perhaps I'll go down to two posts a week. I've got a lot of forced time to sit in trains, so perhaps I'll even see a boost in productivity.

The blog is now three months old. Since then it has seen 15000 visitors spread over a small subset of posts. Most important to me, though, is the small number of people who check up on posts not shared on reddit. Hello to you, thanks for reading! I've added a follow widget if that makes it easier for you. I've no idea what it actually does, though.

I'm still looking for input on new/diferent/old types of posts. If nobody says anything, I'll just assume everyone's happy and do my own exploration. Though if anyone cares about PokeHearth, tell me! otherwise it is likely to be retired.

Right, I remember now, people like their anonymity. So you can go look at this strawpoll, that might work out. Considering the small amount of people, keep in mind you'll get to have a big influence. That is, if I listen!

I might be doing some more filler content, like this update, but I still have a goal of doing two proper posts a week.

Finally, I am moving the time posts go live over to 6 AM PST, that is, 3 PM ECT. It never made sense for me to say I post Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays when posts came live an hour before I went to bed those days.

Until next time!

Comments