Generate your own art

This post has some good news and some bad news. The good news is that I have ported my Convolutional Art Generator over to javascript and uploaded it to Openprocessing.org, meaning that anyone with a modern browser can now view and create art themselves!



Here's the link to the (currently) newest version:
https://www.openprocessing.org/sketch/581716

More good news! I followed my own tutorial, meaning that there now are four versions of the program, one for each of the tutorials I have posted. I will link to them in the respective posts, giving an easier option to follow along with the code as well as seeing the results immediately.

The bad news is that I will have to go back and rewrite all the tutorials, so that they use javascript code snippets instead of the weird GML code that is there now. It is a much better end result, but it is a bit of a hassle to do, so it will take some time.

Good news for you, and the bad news only really are bad news for me.


Comments